Check or money order to:
P.O. Box 370
Merlin, OR. 97532
Shipping & Handeling:
1st book or DVD $7.00
and then $1.50 for
each additional item.
War and Death of the American Dream
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Robert Thomas Raming
War and Death of the American Dream |
By Robert Thomas Raming
The two-party system in America is dysfunctional. It has degenerated
into a group of career politicians by and addicted to the power of their
The US Government, once a beacon of light for liberty and justice, has
embarked on a course of war and inflation that threatens to destroy the
American Dream forever.
There is a very small and secret group of power brokers that is intent on
destroying the Constitutional liberties that we cherish as they establish
a New World Order. They hide among us in plane sight, using deception and
propaganda techniques first employed by Lennin and Trotsky. This global
elite will stop at nothing to increase their power.
Here is what Woodrow Wilson had to say about this shadow society:
Some of the biggest men in the US in the field commerce and manufacturing know
that there is a power so organized, so subtle, so complete, so pervasive that they
had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it.
Preserve the United States Constitution.
Take back our government from the politicians.
• Secure our borders as the first line of defense against terrorism.
• Avoid all unnecessary wars.
• Eliminate the deficit and pork barrel spending.
• Give the United Nations 3 years to find another home.
• Make English the official language.
• Insure the survival of States rights.
• Initiate a grassroots drive to protect our liberties.
• Protect the creativity and free spirit of the individual.
• Protect private property.
OUT OF PRINT, SUPPLY IS LIMITED
M of L Publishing. 203 Pages. Paperback