Check or money order to:
P.O. Box 370
Merlin, OR. 97532
Shipping & Handeling:
1st book or DVD $7.00
and then $1.50 for
each additional item.
Brave New Schools: Guiding Your Child Through the Dangers of the Changing School System
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
Brave New Schools: Guiding Your Child |
Dangers of the Changing School System
By Berit Kjos
Parents have every reason to ask serious questions about the state of their children's
education. Instead of academics, schools today are aiming squarely at another goal -
preparing your children to become part of a global community...and a global spirituality.
With concrete examples from public school material, Berit Kjos demonstrates how myths,
feelings, and imagination have replaced facts, logic, and history in our classrooms.
Brave New Schools will equip you to:
• Recognize dangerous teaching methods and content.
• Understanding the national computer monitoring system.
• Help your child resist the seductive myths and misinformation.
• Communicate your valid concerns to teachers and administrators.
• Discover the inner workings of the new educational system.
Published by, Harvest House Books
Inc. 308 Pages. Paperback