Check or money order to:
P.O. Box 370
Merlin, OR. 97532
Shipping & Handeling:
1st book or DVD $7.00
and then $1.50 for
each additional item.
All damaged or non working
products will be replaced
without charge. Due to the
ease of duplicating DVDs,
we cannot give refunds but
will provide replacements.
Please call our office
BEFORE you return any
item (call 541-955-0117).
designed & maintained
SWEET REMEDY - The World Reacts to an Adulterated Food Supply-DVD
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
SWEET REMEDY: The World Reacts to an Adulterated Food Supply|
While aspartame was the single focus in "Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World," Sweet
Remedy demonstrates that a corrupt flagship regulatory agency has given birth to
numerous toxins in our food supply. This is no accident. A close examination of
the global corporate power stucture demonstates that neurotoxic foods resulting
in a dumber populace is simply a matter of policy.
In the United States and through each nation within its global corporate grasp,
maintaining a healthy mind and body is an act of civil disobedience. Ultimately,
healing has become the path of resistance for informed individuals. We interview a
host of MD's and Natural Health practitioners to gain the clearest possible
perspective for a path to recovery.
Perhaps the sweetest remedy this film offers is the hope provided by witnessing a
variety of people withstand the confusion, casualties and obstacles involved with
taking control of their food and their health.
• What happened after aspartame was approved?
• What happens when people in the public spotlight start getting sick?
• A thorough history and examination of MSG.
• A more definitive link between aspartame and Multiple Sclerosis.
• What happened with Stevia?
• How could it be that so many diseases are linked to excitotoxicity?
• Why do so-called experts get away with lying to us in the media?
• Exactly how dangerous are these foods to children?
• An unsettling link between aspartame and genetically modified foods.
• How Monsanto and its star aspartame executive hit a brick wall.
DVD. Run time: 90 min.
Sweet Misery: A Poisened World - DVD