Check or money order to:
P.O. Box 370
Merlin, OR. 97532
Shipping & Handeling:
1st book or DVD $7.00
and then $1.50 for
each additional item.
SWEET REMEDY - The World Reacts to an Adulterated Food Supply-DVD
Quantity in Basket:
Shipping Weight: 1.00 pounds
SWEET REMEDY: The World Reacts to an Adulterated Food Supply|
While aspartame was the single focus in "Sweet Misery: A Poisoned World," Sweet
Remedy demonstrates that a corrupt flagship regulatory agency has given birth to
numerous toxins in our food supply. This is no accident. A close examination of
the global corporate power stucture demonstates that neurotoxic foods resulting
in a dumber populace is simply a matter of policy.
In the United States and through each nation within its global corporate grasp,
maintaining a healthy mind and body is an act of civil disobedience. Ultimately,
healing has become the path of resistance for informed individuals. We interview a
host of MD's and Natural Health practitioners to gain the clearest possible
perspective for a path to recovery.
Perhaps the sweetest remedy this film offers is the hope provided by witnessing a
variety of people withstand the confusion, casualties and obstacles involved with
taking control of their food and their health.
• What happened after aspartame was approved?
• What happens when people in the public spotlight start getting sick?
• A thorough history and examination of MSG.
• A more definitive link between aspartame and Multiple Sclerosis.
• What happened with Stevia?
• How could it be that so many diseases are linked to excitotoxicity?
• Why do so-called experts get away with lying to us in the media?
• Exactly how dangerous are these foods to children?
• An unsettling link between aspartame and genetically modified foods.
• How Monsanto and its star aspartame executive hit a brick wall.
DVD. Run time: 90 min.
Sweet Misery: A Poisened World - DVD